- With growing number of teams, the need for coordination, syncing timelines and dependency management between multiple teams, became a challenge.
- Lack of visibility to program roadmap and product vision caused teams to execute without an end user goal and purpose.
- Challenges during integration touch points between teams caused friction and dissatisfaction.
- Program leadership lacked visibility to project’s operational parameters and metrics.
- Applied cadence, synchronized teams with cross-team PI Planning and other Agile ceremonies to significantly improve team collaboration and inter-team dependency management.
- Promoted shared understanding of behavior and architecture of the system as a whole, to apply Systems Thinking.
- Cultivating Agile Mindset, Agile Culture and Agile Thought Leadership via role-based coaching to enable Agile change agents.
- Shared insights on team’s progress and performance through Agile tools and by establishing reporting and governance around Agile Metrics.
- Better planning and predictable program velocity, delivering successful on-demand releases.
- Increased employee engagement and team motivation, promoting transparency and better team collaboration.
- Increased productivity and higher team efficiency, enabling quicker and incremental delivery of business values.